Friday, May 27, 2011

Horribly Awkward Situation.

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four:Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.



WARNING: These might or might not be completely true. I'm not that type of girl to care about this delicate matter known as courtship.


1- Dude, I don't know. There's just chemistry or there isn't. 
2- Guy in question must not be a supporter of poaching of any sort. I don't care if it's for medicine, clothes or jewellery. JUST NO.
3- Being nice is always a plus. The more dynamic the personality the better too.
4- Being smart is a bonus too.
5- Please love cats.
6- Must be able to tolerate my, err, negative aspects.
7- Must be a believer of Allah and his prophets.
8- ...I don't know...? Look nice, I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment