Friday, May 27, 2011

Nine Wing-Dings.

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four:Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.



1- I'm not good at small talk.
2- I'm not good in interaction in general, unless duty calls for it.
3- It's hard for me to make eye contact, I don't know-- I just get tense and nervous when I do that.
4- I'm not doing this challenge in order, keheh.
5- So far, the only crushes I've had are on cartoon characters. I used to be embarrassed of this fact.
6- I'm bored.
7- I don't know what to say when I'm around people, in fear that I might annoy them. Unless of course, I WANT to annoy them.
8- I'm probably going to finish all the challenges today. Or at least half of them.
9- I'm extremely interested in things that kids my age usually hate. I won't elaborate on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment