Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ice Age Affinity.

If you're a friend of mine, you should know that I harbour this intense love for the movie series, Ice Age.

If you're not a friend of mine... Well. Now you know.

That's a poster from their latest movie, Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs. Yeah, sure dinos are anachronistic, but what the hell. It was funny. And the characters... I love em.

They have an upcoming movie, Ice Age: Continental Drift. It's coming to theatres in July the 13th, 2012. One more year. I'm already eager as hell. Why? I'll have to list it down:-

1- It's apparently going to feature the characters in an EPIC SEAFARING QUEST. Yes. Have I mentioned my love for pirates yet?

2- New characters! I'm slightly worried about this though. They're either gonna be really good... or really bad. And Jennifer Lopez is going to be in it! :D

3- Said actress-cum-singer is going to star as a love-interest for Diego, my favourite character (the sabre-tooth, for you clueless ones). Hmm. Did I mention that this character is going to be named Shira? It's my name, albeit missing a syllable or two. I AM EXCITED.

4- Diego. Duh. Diego. I love that cat. I have this thing for badass kitty cats. *cough*

Mm. Ice Age.

No comments:

Post a Comment